We, KOCH*INTERNATIONAL*IMPORT*EXPORT, confirm with full corporate responsibility that we are ready, willing and capable to enter into a contract to supply the below commodity with the following terms and
conditions and specifications stated below:
- Commodity: Long Grain White Rice – 5% broken, 10% broken
- Origin: Vietnam and Cambodia
Broken 5% max 10% max
Red &Red Streaked Kernel 0.5% max * 1% max
Yellow Kernel 0.5% max 1% max
Chalky Kernel 6% max * 10% max
Damaged Kernel 0.5% max * 0.75 max
Waxy Kernel 1.5% max 2% max
Immature Kernel 0.2% max 0.5% max
Impurities 0.1% max 6% max
Paddy grain Per Kilo 15 grain max 15 grain max
Moisture 14% max 14% max
Foreign Matters 0.2% max 0.6% max
Crop 2009 or latest crop 2009 or later
Milling Very well milled Well milled
- Shipment: first shipment within 30 days from the date of L/C received.
12,500MT per month for rice 5% broken and 12,500MT for rice 10% broken
- For Long grain white rice broken 5%:
USD 590/MT CIF any port in the World
- For Long grain white rice broken 10%:
USD 585/MT CIF any port in the World
For Long grain white rice broken 25%:
USD 575/MT CIF any port in the World
Price is subject to change after 25th April, 2011 and valid for each three months only.
- Port of Discharge: any port in the World
- Port of Loading: South Vietnam,Cambodia
- Packing: in new sound strong export-worthy PP bags of 50kgs net.
- Inspection And Fumigation: by Vinacontrol or Intertek Vietnam Ltd.
Irrevocable, Transferable, Confirmed, Revolving Letter of Credit –
Payable 100% at sight against all shipping documents for each shipment. The
payment by MT 103/23 is acceptable.
- First shipment: shall commence within 30 days after receiving Buyer’s acceptable
- Seller sends this Soft Corporate Offer
- Buyer sends Letter Of Intent with full banking details after accepting the offer
- Seller issues FCO
- Buyer signs and seals and return the FCO to seller
- Seller issues Draft Sales And Purchase Contract to buyer
- Buyer reviews the Draft Contract and electronically sign & seal the contract and send it
back to seller by email.
- Seller prepares 6 Hard Copies of Sales & Purchase Contract and sends to buyer by DHL
or equivalent. Buyer signs and seals the hard copies contract and returns 3 copies to seller
by DHL or equivalent.
- Buyer shall issue LC within the time limit stated in the Sales Contract.
- Delivery shall commence.
- Shipment: within 30 days from the date of receipt of acceptable L/C.
Если Кто желает реально покупать ждём заказы.