A large conglomerate with USA investments and management located in Baku invites experienced Production manager with over 7 years experience in wood based panels production.
The main function of this role is planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes and ensuring efficient production of MDF products. The Production Manager is expected to ensure the optimal productions levels at the desired product quality level. The expectation for this position is to assume major involvement and responsibility for both the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage.
The role will also include people and inventory management of raw material, spare parts inventory, packaging and finished goods stores.
The Position is entrusted with the planning, organization, administration and management of the following:
- Overseeing the production process and drawing up production schedules and working out the required human and material resources.
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective and making sure that products are produced on time and are of acceptable quality.
- Overseeing the raw material and spare parts inventories and direct supervision of Supply Chain Management process
- Team member of the ERP implementation team and Company super user.
- Overall Management of Plant costs & objectives.
- Minimum 7 years experience in Wood Panel Manufacturing Industry Production (Management Level)
- Experience in implementing ERP system
- Fluent English
- Ability to relocate to Baku, Azerbaijan.
Fixed salary from 5000 USD, Lodging, Transportation, Mobile phone and a laptop
This is a chance to join the team of high quality professionals and to develop systematic work in a large corporation. We are looking for motivated leaders with high potential and excellent communication skills who admires new challenge.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to E#.
Contact phone +38 095 929 75 88.