On behalf of our client located in Astrakhan (100% foreign investments) we are looking for Commissioning Engineer for a New Build Construction for foreign oil manufacturing company.
- At least 7 years experience working as a Commissioning Engineer on a New Build Construction / Refurbishment MODU Jack Up Project Team
- Fluent in Russian, very good in English
- Monthly NET salary 3–5000 USD
- Free accommodation and food.
- To oversee completion of multi-discipline division of work related to pre-commissioning or commissioning on projects.
- To support and supervise the Commissioning Team on projects.
- To provide multi-discipline input into the scheduling, designing and planning of projects.
- To develop multi-discipline commissioning strategy documents for projects.
- To review, approve and oversee the installation and design of minor temporary commissioning supplies and systems.
- To review and approve all multi-discipline commissioning processes to ensure they are compliant with the procedures, specifications and standards of the project.
- To make sure that all commissioning procedures follow all appropriate safety practices and procedures.
- To participates in all project and company safety programs.
- To audit commissioning activities on regularly to ensure compliance with environmental, quality, and safety requirements.
- To communicate with the project engineering office in order to make sure that the applicable fabrication drawings are created in accordance with all commissioning requirements.
- To be responsible for regularly monitoring and reporting commissioning progress.