Senior PHP Developer
Более 6 лет
German company is looking for strong PHP Web Developers to join our growing team.
The applicant must be available to work out of our Cologne, Germany office, Monday to Friday. Long-term
contract (from 3 years).
You will be joining a team who's committed to working on high quality code in a PHP/LAMP environment.
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable,
enterprise-grade applications. You will be responsible for PHP application development while providing
expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Write well designed, testable, commented, efficient code, bug free code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- University degree in Math, Computer Science or similar fields
- Spoken English to communicate with team members and read documentation
- PHP5 — Candidate should be a top-notch PHP5 developer
- Experience with modern MVC frameworks such as Symfony, ZF2, Laravel
- Good knowledge of MySQL in writing SQL queries, optimizations, building schemas
- Basic knowledge of Linux and the Bash shell
- Git and development workflow
- Agile Development Methodologies and task tracking tools such as Jira
*Would be a plus**
- Elastic Search, Solr
- RabbitMQ, beanstalkd
- Popular public APIs (Facebook, Twitter)
- Wordpress, TYPO3
- Familiar with the latest features in PHP5.6 and PHP7
- Object Oriented Development — Ideal candidates should understand object oriented development, and apply OO concepts to everything they do
Please submit your CV in English as well as a covering letter and links to your public repositories on #
Relocation to Germany is required.