Microsoft DevCon '12, '13 participant.
My best project - Open Data Portal of the Government of Moscow http://data.mos.ru
The project was nominated for "Russian Internet Awards 2014"(http://premiaruneta.ru/press/26/)
I can work fast and deliver quality - using DRY, KISS and YAGNI principles.
I can solve the problem without reinventing the wheel, if I know someone already have done that (hello StackOverflow). But I also can find new ways solving non-trivial problem.
I can ask right questions to clarify all aspects of task, and I do my best to make correct decision on how it would be solved.
I love constant learing and always keep an eye on new technologies. Current field of my professional interests includes effective frontend web-development, patterns and best practicies, crossplatform ASP.NET 5 (vNext), Xamarin.
I read blogposts and watch webcasts of such professionals as Scott Guthrie, Scott Hanselman, John Papa, Miguel de Icaza, Damien Edwards, David Fowler, Jon Galloway and many others.
• SPA (knockout.js, require.js, sammy.js)
• CSS3, LESS, CSS-Frameworks (bootstrap, foundation)
• Responsive design, mobile-first markup
• ASP.NET MVC 3-5
• ORM: Entity Framework 3-6, Database-first, Code-first
• SOAP: WCF-Services
• REST: WebAPI
• MS SQL, Oracle, NoSQL (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Neo4j)
Patterns & Practices:
• MVC, MVVM, Repository, Unit-of-Work, IoC/DI, N-tier Application, DDD, CQRS
• TFS, Git. TeamCity