More than 13 years in different area of software development from embedded real-time systems to Web-related development. Well accustomed to work under pressure in rapidly changing environment and unclear circumstances.
Always digging down into the detail to bring in transparency and provide better approaches for task solving.
Solve complex technical problems at any point in the software development process.
Excellent debugging skills.
Ability to quickly familiarize with a code base.
The preferred area of interest:
- adaptive neural networks
- Distributed data(Haddop, Cassandra, Redis, memcached)
- Integration of mobile and enterprise techonologies
• J2SE (Core Java), multi-threading (Java Memory Model, STM, actors(Akka), Atomic variables, Fork/Join, etc)
• Enterprise development using both J2EE and Spring related technologies (Spring Roo, AspectJ, Spring, Spring MVC, JPA( Hibernate,EclipseLink), EJB 3.1 )
• Script languages such as Ruby, bash, Groovy(Grails, easyb,CodeNarc, Spock)
• Some experience with functional languages as Scala (akka, Play 2.0 framework), Erlang/OTP , Clojure,Lisp
• C/C++ for Unix/Linux systems
• Experience with relational databases - MySQL, Postgres,SQL Lite and NoSQL - Redis, Cassandra
• Well experienced with Agile/SCRUM methodologies. Have an experience as project manager.
• Some knowledge of PHP(several e-shop based on Opencart)
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Solid mathematical background
Actually it would be the easiest way to show my github page and check is my codestyle appropriate for your company.