Summary: Participating on all stages development life cycle process from specifications to release: Based on requirements, programming design and technical proposals writing test plans and test scripts. Recognized by managers, colleagues, and peers as a personable, dedicated performer who demonstrates innovation, communication, and teamwork to ensure quality, timely project completion.
• Databases: SQL Server 2005, Oracle
• Platforms and Misc: Borland SilkTest 2006, Visual Studio 2005/2008, WPF/WWF/LINQ, IIS, Windows: XP / 2000 / NT / Server 2003/2000, MS Office, Photoshop
• Other Skills: All phases of the software development life-cycle (requirements, design, development, testing, release, support), utilizing multiple development methodologies, including OOD, Agile, Extreme Programming, Structured Programming.
Luxoft Professional is $105 million Russia’s largest provider of high-end IT outsourcing services to leading global enterprises and independent software vendors.
Russia, Omsk May 2007 present
Lead QA automation engineer
Hotwire.com Hotwire is a wholly owned business of Expedia Inc.
Design and development application testing framework. Creating, maintaining and running SilkTest test scripts for Web and client/server applications. Performing regression testing. Providing front end to back end data validation.
Implementation of Standard Testing Process. Writing test scenarios, test plans and test cases based on specifications for upcoming and existing products. Creating and conducting training course of SilkTest for different user group.
Tools utilized – Borland SilkTest 2006R2, TeamTrack, Perforce, Oracle client application.
Russia, Omsk Jun 2000 May 2007
Automatic Vehicle Location system: is a big long term project consists of a few big sub-projects. AVL is a means for determining the geographic location of a vehicle and transmitting this information to a point where it can be used (Dispatch centers). Telelocation is a synonym used in the European Union. Most commonly, the location is determined using GPS, and the transmission mechanism is a satellite, terrestrial radio or cellular connection from the vehicle to a radio receiver, satellite or nearby cell tower. Automatic vehicle location is a powerful tool for managing fleets of vehicles, from service vehicles, emergency vehicles, and construction equipment, to public transport vehicles (buses and trains). It also is used to track mobile remote assets, such as construction equipment, trailers, and portable power generators.
• Monitoring Application – Participated in the architecture and the implementation the application that shows the vehicles and the vehicles parameters on a map.
It is a core application with Plug-ins architecture, Map API and common UI for driving an AVL objects. Implements algorithms and functions to control up to 10 000 vehicles. Tools utilized – Borland C++ Builder, XML, and SQL Server 2005.
• Player Application – Participated in the architecture and the implementation the Core application plug-in that playbacks recorded navigational data, analyzes vehicle tracks and parameters. Developed math algorithms to analyze vehicle position, counting millage, smoothing tracks. Tools utilized – Borland C++ Builder, XML, and SQL Server 2005.
• Report Application – Participated in the architecture and the implementation the Core application plug-in that generates reports about vehicles moving, vehicles parameters, gas consumption, millage and other sensors parameters. Tools utilized – Borland C++ Builder, C# 2.0, SQL Server 2005, and XML.
• Data-pump application – Participated in the architecture and the implementation the application that logs, performs, fetches, stores a navigational data and vehicle events. This application works with the different devices and data channels – TCP/UDP network, COM ports, USB ports, Internet, GSM modem, ADSL modem.
Developed high-speed multithreaded TCP/UDP network module to support up to 10 000 vehicles. Developed the special filters to correct and to control GPS navigational data. Tools utilized – Borland C++ Builder, C# 2.0, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2005 and XML.
• Router Application – Participated in the architecture and the implementation the enterprise application that helps organize a highly-flexible distributed network environment with a few Dispatch centers. Tools utilized – C# 2.0, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2005 and XML.
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) – Windows application and Web application
* to check up my certification transcript online please visit Microsoft site
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/transcripts with Transcript ID 811469 and Access Code 28061978